Paul is a fully qualified NZTA Endorsed instructor. He assesses your strengths and points for development. From this assessment a course can be tailored to your individual needs, to support and develop your competency as a driver.
Whether your goal is to:
- Prepare for your Restricted Drivers Licence test
- Learn to Drive from first experience
- Travel on our roads safely during your holiday
- Obtain your International Licence
- Support your employees in company vehicle
- Have the confidence for your Senior Driving test
Paul has the patience and expectation that sees the teenager listen, the elderly feel comfortable and the ESOL speaker understand NZ road code in practice. His work and life history has seen him work with a wide range in age, demographic and cultures. There’s also his Scottish humour to get you through the tricky bits!
Selwyn Driving School's vehicle has dual controls so that Paul your instructor can let the driver learn with increased independence but the knowledge of safety at the forefront, coupled with the highly regarded safety rating that the Holden Barina provides.
Should you wish to learn in your own vehicle this option is also available, in either manual or automatic.